TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

"you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator."

Posted Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 6:39 PM

You will have to search far and wide for news media quoting Joe Biden about the use of executive orders. It was out there in October but seems to have been scrubbed quite well, since he has taken over the Presidency and is using EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Just found it interesting.

"Former United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

" The comments came as he was asked about his tax policy and if it would be a priority. Biden said that he would depend on the votes in Congress but stressed that raising taxes would help the US economy grow more than it would under a second Trump term. " Huh? Would that be a healthy growth or something temporary?

1/27/2021 12:32 PM
He sleeps with the fascists.
1/27/2021 12:33 PM

Where's MY PILLOW? Kick him off twitter!
1/27/2021 12:45 PM

And as to my briefs. I change them daily and it's nobodies business.
1/27/2021 12:45 PM

Here's your value meal deal. That'll be $13.95 please.
1/27/2021 1:32 PM

TRY OUR NEW 4 FOR 10 DEAL! FOR JUST 10 BUCKS YOU GET:

1. A small burger
2. A small fries
3. A small drink
4. A small bag to put it in

IT'S OUR 4 FOR $10 DEAL! HURRY IN BEFORE THEY RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE TO $20 AN HOUR!
1/27/2021 4:46 PM

BIDEN UNVIELS ENERGY PLAN
1/27/2021 6:41 PM

Possible design for new 51 state flag. Can you identify which star represents the new state of D.C.?

HINT: It's the star every other star gives their money to.
1/27/2021 7:32 PM
It’s SO nice to see the LOSER HYPOCRITE whining like the little ***** he is.
1/27/2021 10:01 PM
Dougout or Trump?
1/28/2021 8:02 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/28/2021 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Dougout or Trump?
Hearing either one whine is like sugary candy for my soul. I bathe in the tears of deplorable HYPOCRITE LIARS. Their sorrow and pathetic lashing out at a world that finds them responsible for their actions is like a beautiful melody playing in the background while they are systematically ejected from society.
1/28/2021 10:05 AM
Dog gone.
1/28/2021 11:13 AM

Steal election Nov. Close XL Pipeline Jan. Buy 645,000 brand new electric cars for federal union workers.

I just happened to purchase a half-million $$$$$ of Tesla stock a couple of months ago....tee-hee.

1/29/2021 3:05 PM

Remind federal employees we have laws limiting how they can invest their money so they don't benefit from Administration policy.

Remind Joe Congress wrote law that excludes us from regulation the rest of government has to obey......tee-hee.
1/29/2021 3:19 PM

HI! I'm FRANK BIDEN. A lot of people confuse me for my brother JAMES BIDEN who's being sued for crooked investment deals all over the world.

I'm a lawyer so I sue you. I do personal injury, class action...anything for a buck. Now that my brother is THE PRESIDENT we also do environmental law. Joe is big on that environmental stuff and so am I....................now. In fact, I got a law suit goin' against a big sugar company as we speak. SWEET!

So if you need me to sue somebody...like me and my brother James are being sued by everybody for nuthin' all the time....look me up. Our law firm? Dewey, Sioux'em and Howe. Ask for Frank...the Presidents brother whose last name isn't used by the firm because.....we don't wanna break no laws. Just some fingers.
1/29/2021 7:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...861|862|863|864|865...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.