ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I never take mass transportation for that exact reason!!!! Well, that and I don't like the smell of stale beer and **** that seems to be the fragrance of choice by those who do utilize mass transportation.
3/23/2016 6:30 PM
I think you had previously indicated that you think sign and trade is tantamount to collusion. Consider the following examples: 1) you want a stud hitter, but are unable to acquire one. With 40m left in unspent money, you decide to bid on an ace pitcher since there is no hitting talent left. Is this collusion? Does it matter what you get back in return? (ML or MiL). 2). You lead in all the tiebreakers for the best pitcher in the league, who will be wildest saught after (but for whatever reason you don't want him)- you acquire him with the expectation that you can trade him for a boatload of prosects. Is this inappropriate?

I've been left holding money after free agency before and it is not fun (scenario one)- but gave never signed anyone and immediately traded them that I can recall. In scenario two- I've never been the one who wins with those max contract guys, but it seems to me if you could sign and get a great deal back, but opt not to, you are foregoing value for your team. So when I've seen people put guys up for trade immediately after signing them, I've never given it a second thought.
3/23/2016 6:50 PM

DO YOU SMOKE? HAVE YE EVER? IF SO, WHAT BRAND? I'VE BEEN SMOKING 2 PACKS A DAY OF EITHER MARLBORO'S, PARLIAMENTS OR L+M'S FOR 42 YEARS, WILL I DIE OF CANCER?
3/23/2016 6:51 PM
why isn't bronxcresten dead yet? Is it fair that people I like die of cancer and his ugly butt is still alive?
3/23/2016 7:19 PM
What makes it collusive is in these examples:
A) I have a Type A, you have a non-protected pick. We make a deal where I re-sign my Type A for a pre-determined deal. You save your pick, I know what I'm getting. We've denied 30 owners the opportunity to sign my FA.
B) There is a Type A. I have a protected pick, you do not. I sign the Type A and trade him to you in a pre-determined deal. You save your pick, I lose my 2nd rounder. We've denied the original team a 1st round pick.
Now you can say we don't know it's pre-determined. And that's right. That's exactly why it's problematic.

I HAVE NEVER SMOKED!!! CANCER FEARS ONLY ONE THING!!! STUPIDITY!!1! YE ARE GOOD FER ANOTHER 40 YEARS!!!!!

I'm almost positive no one cares who you like. Or maybe it's "no one likes you". Not sure.
3/23/2016 7:48 PM
If I put a player on the 60 day DL can I remove him from the DL after 35 days ?
3/23/2016 10:26 PM
Nope.
3/24/2016 7:28 AM
how many hrs/rbi for arod this season?
3/24/2016 7:54 AM
I missed by so much last year so I'm almost afraid to guess. 22, 68
3/24/2016 8:10 AM
Would it be funny or RACIST!!!!! if I got my adopted son a T-shirt that says "Made in China"?
3/24/2016 11:51 AM
Speaking of which, what teams should play in the first NFL game in China?
3/24/2016 11:52 AM
It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
3/24/2016 2:18 PM (edited)
One could assume he is of Asian descent. If so, I think it's funny. But I bet most people wouldn't. But, then again, fat midwesterners have likely never seen a minority so they might think he has a skin condition.

Chiefs/Cardinals. All red unis for both. Unless, of course, your adopted son grows up to be a NFL QB. Then his team.

Quit making this weird.

3/24/2016 12:29 PM
if Kermit is going to quote lyrics, shouldn't he at least get them correct?
3/24/2016 2:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/23/2016 7:48:00 PM (view original):
What makes it collusive is in these examples:
A) I have a Type A, you have a non-protected pick. We make a deal where I re-sign my Type A for a pre-determined deal. You save your pick, I know what I'm getting. We've denied 30 owners the opportunity to sign my FA.
B) There is a Type A. I have a protected pick, you do not. I sign the Type A and trade him to you in a pre-determined deal. You save your pick, I lose my 2nd rounder. We've denied the original team a 1st round pick.
Now you can say we don't know it's pre-determined. And that's right. That's exactly why it's problematic.

I HAVE NEVER SMOKED!!! CANCER FEARS ONLY ONE THING!!! STUPIDITY!!1! YE ARE GOOD FER ANOTHER 40 YEARS!!!!!

I'm almost positive no one cares who you like. Or maybe it's "no one likes you". Not sure.
I didn't ask if anyone cared who I like, did I? Answer the question.
3/24/2016 2:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...996|997|998|999|1000...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.