Posted by mlent on 9/17/2015 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Just keep the league going every October when the actual season ends. This would actually be more like real life when you make trades etc.....
The obvious problem is what to do for 10 1/2 months that the league would be stag net. So you might have say a tournament of Champs, or a best of the worst tournament just to keep the member together and in touch
I personally would not be interested in doing this; not sure how other owners feel. I'd join a traditional fantasy league rather than run a WIS progressive this way.
So far there haven't been many responses...seems like the options are:
1.) Let the league die (but I would imagine you would start to lose owners whose teams aren't going to be competitive, and as some have stated in this thread I expect it would be very difficult to fill those spots.)
2.) Restart the league at another point in history.
Anyone have examples of how the second option has worked?
Are there any other options that haven't been discussed yet?