Hey Seble we cant fill leagues Topic

Um.... Did you join the BOWIS? It just opened today and we have 10 right now.
10/1/2009 10:04 PM
I don't disagree with you on your point, but I don't see that you're signed up.
10/1/2009 10:05 PM
yeah chester you should single handedly save bowis by investing $50 bucks in this site when they obviously dont give a care about you - maybe you should sign up for it 2 or 3 times

how dare you for only investing in 2 or 3 of the leagues you mention

and hey look 10! anyone remember when we used to get 48 owners signed up for bowis?

good luck with that
10/1/2009 11:20 PM
so seble's response was to delete chester's post? typical

hey seble your sim is dying on the vine - I know Im not subsidizing your paycheck anymore
10/2/2009 8:52 AM
I read his post yesterday and knew it was going to be deleted...it was rather profane.
10/2/2009 10:08 AM
i didn't read chester's post, but i guarantee i agree w/him.

in regards to the BOWIS - can't believe their is really going to be a 42mil open league in it. is that a joke? my starting five:

05-06 nash
05-06 allen
03-04 peja
91-92 rodman
78-79 moses

you guys LOVE IT.
10/2/2009 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By slymonium on 10/01/2009I don't disagree with you on your point, but I don't see that you're signed up
in fact Im in all the leagues I mentioned except Bowis and I dont see why I should have to join every one of the leagues when NONE of them are filling

if you didnt think there's a problem I could understand your point

only you do think there's a problem

but you still seem to feel a need to be a dick
10/2/2009 11:05 AM
WIS NBA SIM = Ford Edsel A lot of great features but to many over parts put in the trunk. I can't believe adjustments haven't been made to fix this(salaries would be a great place to start). Its been a year of this same crap. WE are tired of it.

Don't worry, After the failure of the Edsel, Ford got lucky with the Mustang and all was good. Does Wis NBA have anyone working on the mustang?
10/2/2009 11:14 AM
Apparently chester is a little sensitive. She seems to think my two posts at the top = being a dick. Sorry chester. Oh, your momma's *** is calling. Better get back on it.
10/2/2009 12:12 PM
There is not going to be a solution. There will only continue to be people who ***** and moan, yet continue to play and continue to spend money even though they loathe this place.
10/2/2009 1:01 PM
read monkee's post about out when credits are out. My credits aren't out. I have at least 2 more teams coming to me assuming I don't win more.

I actually haven't spent any money on this site in 6 months or more... I figured out the "paradigm" of this version b4 everyone figured out the moses-rodman-jesus-nash-(that 5th spot is pretty open, but lots go peja), won a bunch of leagues and had a bunch of credits stored up.

In the meantime, I have every right to post about and hope for change to a game I once enjoyed very much. I'm jaded now because I realize change isn't coming, so I figure I might as well abuse the person who is pretty much over this game... when I have time, that is.
10/2/2009 6:11 PM
omfg u figured it out 1st wAy 2 go!
10/2/2009 7:13 PM
lol!
10/2/2009 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 10/02/2009omfg u figured it out 1st wAy 2 go!

No, I didn't and I didn't say that. I figured out how to win with this version very quickly.
10/3/2009 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slymonium on 10/02/2009There is not going to be a solution. There will only continue to be people who ***** and moan, yet continue to play and continue to spend money even though they loathe this place.
gin cesar 0 current teams, ash 1 current (free)team, monk 1 current (free) team, c19 0 teams, myself nada ...yeah we are just pouring money into this b^tch!

After months away, I came back to draft a team for fun. BUT...I doubt I'll buy one. Nothing changes= nothing changes! I may set up a 30 mil theme or something aka doing seble's job for him. I like the game, but not for $10.
10/3/2009 10:04 AM
1234 Next ▸
Hey Seble we cant fill leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.