Terrorist threat stopped! Topic

I congragulate President Obama for the great work of his Homeland Security people in stopping yet another attack against America by the vile garbage that would slaughter us.

I wonder if the left is going to accuse Obama of just doing this to win the election, like they always did when Bush was President?
10/29/2010 6:48 PM
Yah all those terrorist threats.  You do realize that they found nothing in those "suspicious" bags right?  talk about fear mongering   sheesh
10/29/2010 10:16 PM
Yea, I like my President to look like a deer in headlights when they stop a terrorist attack! It makes me feel all warm inside.
10/30/2010 6:42 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/29/2010 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I congragulate President Obama for the great work of his Homeland Security people in stopping yet another attack against America by the vile garbage that would slaughter us.

I wonder if the left is going to accuse Obama of just doing this to win the election, like they always did when Bush was President?
And I was wondering if you could get through this post without turning it into an attack on the left.

I guess I got my answer.
10/30/2010 1:06 PM
I like how swamp equates randomly raising the alert status, to an actual case that became public.
10/30/2010 4:09 PM
Yeah, that would seem like a pretty significant difference.
10/30/2010 6:38 PM
Posted by lesliechow on 10/29/2010 11:34:00 PM (view original):

I'm sure there is a lot of information that we are not privy to.  Let's not jump to conclusions either way until all the facts have come out.

Now where is the fun in that? 
10/30/2010 10:01 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 10/29/2010 10:16:00 PM (view original):
Yah all those terrorist threats.  You do realize that they found nothing in those "suspicious" bags right?  talk about fear mongering   sheesh
I have to give you credit. You attack Obama the same as Bush.
10/31/2010 11:13 AM
How can so many people be corrupt? How can everyone be against the people?

We are not talking about a small group of people, there are many people who are in the party. Even just elected reps. Is this some kind of virus that you catch after winning?
11/1/2010 3:34 AM
Obama is really not much better then Bush.  Obama has done so little of the big things he promised to do.  The troops arent coming home, Git-Mo is still holding political prisoners, and Obama-care is a big load of bull$h!t!
I cant believe that I am with lesliechow here!  lol
Swamp, its not so much that the government is against the people, its more like the government is trying its best to make the corporations more and more profitable.  It just happens to be that those intentions go hand in hand with pushing the people down. 
11/1/2010 8:11 PM
Corporations were against the health care, against the stimulus, against cap and trade.

This cookie cutter idea that the business runs the world isnt valid.
11/2/2010 3:04 AM
come on man, you seriously think that big business doesnt run the world?  naive much?   wow
11/3/2010 4:13 PM

Your idea is based on all businesses all being one thing. One thought. It isnt true.

Oil companies want more drilling. Agro-Companies want less drilling. Auto industry wants tarriffs. Maybe. Maybe not. Auto Parts companies want tarriffs.Also maybe.

Insurance companies and Drug companies opposed Obamacare. Hospitals wanted it.

How can a large group of independent companies run the world?

11/3/2010 5:51 PM
There are times when your ignorance amazes me and I am not one who gets surprise easy.
11/3/2010 6:00 PM
Well if you are so wise answer the question.

If all the companies have different priorities how can they run everything?
11/3/2010 7:48 PM
12 Next ▸
Terrorist threat stopped! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.