Posted by cardsfan on 8/1/2018 5:29:00 PM (view original):Sure, I'm in.
Posted by erne6 on 8/1/2018 6:20:00 PM (view original):I love the current league and will gladly participate in this one. All the years are good.
Posted by cholatse on 8/1/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):I'm in for this.
Posted by coloradokid on 8/1/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):I would like to give it a try too - count me in Terry
Posted by dorkster on 8/1/2018 8:34:00 PM (view original):URAPP is my favorite league . . . by far. This version may end up being a close second. Count me in please, Terry.
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.