New (profitable) wars coming soon! Topic

So Biden appointed a member of the board of Raytheon and a long time supporter of the military industrial complex to the position of secretary of state. Good times.

God, aren't you libs so excited for the wars to come?

Given that you hated Trump's 4 years with no new foreign military interventions (first president to do so since Carter!), I would have to assume so right?
12/8/2020 7:03 AM
Where was this talk with Esper and the increase in Afghan civilian deaths under Trump? Nowhere, because you’re a bad faith troll.
12/8/2020 7:05 AM
Please remain on topic. How excited are you for the coming wars?
12/8/2020 7:09 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:09:00 AM (view original):
Where was this post for Raytheon board member Esper? Where was this talk about Trump’s increase in drones and civilian deaths?

Nowhere, because you’re a bad faith troll.
12/8/2020 7:12 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:09:00 AM (view original):
Where was this post for Raytheon board member Esper? Where was this talk about Trump’s increase in drones and civilian deaths?

Nowhere, because you’re a bad faith troll.
Are you not accepting the results of the election? Biden is president...all other criticism is academic. I thought the Turks invasion of constantinople in 1453 was a tad excessive too! I've always been a Byzantine man myself, not an Ottoman. Get it?
12/8/2020 7:17 AM
The secretary of defense is obviously going to be part of the MIC, you blithering idiot. Maybe this guy won’t leave allies in the trenches or approve saber rattling against Iran, who knows. But to make the complaints you did would be the complaints of a blithering idiot since Esper was also a board member on Rayethon you obtuse bad faith **** for brains.
12/8/2020 7:26 AM
Save the anger! It may prove helpful if (when) Biden sends us out to fight some (profitable) wars! I'd assume the left will be the first to sign up, no?
12/8/2020 7:29 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Save the anger! It may prove helpful if (when) Biden sends us out to fight some (profitable) wars! I'd assume the left will be the first to sign up, no?
Where was this concern when we were/are? assassinating Iranians?
12/8/2020 7:32 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:32:00 AM (view original):
So you are in favor of the Iranian Nuclear program? Interesting!

Thank God Biden will re-up the Iranian deal. US Govt has too much money cluttering up its garages anyway. Who doesn't love sending a plane filled with cash to countries that "share our values"?

Sidenote: I wonder how the purple-haired, polyamorous, anti-body shaming, pro-choice, radical feminist activists in my neighborhood would like life in Iranian society? No darn Christians around so I'm sure it would be smooth sailing, right?
12/8/2020 7:56 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:26:00 AM (view original):
The secretary of defense is obviously going to be part of the MIC, you blithering idiot. Maybe this guy won’t leave allies in the trenches or approve saber rattling against Iran, who knows. But to make the complaints you did would be the complaints of a blithering idiot since Esper was also a board member on Rayethon you obtuse bad faith **** for brains.
Pot calling the kettle black again. Gotta love it.
Can't find hypocrisy like that just anywhere.
He's spend the last four years scouring the internet, looking for negative things to post about Trump and the Republicans, but NEVER the Dems., yet now has the nerve to ask why you don't post negative about the side you support.
Isn't America great? Free to post such garbage for the whole World to see.
12/8/2020 8:03 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:03:00 AM (view original):
So Biden appointed a member of the board of Raytheon and a long time supporter of the military industrial complex to the position of secretary of state. Good times.

God, aren't you libs so excited for the wars to come?

Given that you hated Trump's 4 years with no new foreign military interventions (first president to do so since Carter!), I would have to assume so right?
I was extremely excited when arms sales skyrocketed under Trump! I'm sure Raytheon doesn't control the Republican Party!
12/8/2020 8:08 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:57:00 AM (view original):

Thank God Biden will re-up the Iranian deal. US Govt has too much money cluttering up its garages anyway. Who doesn't love sending a plane filled with cash to countries that "share our values"?

Sidenote: I wonder how the purple-haired, polyamorous, anti-body shaming, pro-choice, radical feminist activists in my neighborhood would like life in Iranian society? No darn Christians around so I'm sure it would be smooth sailing, right?
Ah, ok, so you're anti-intervention, but also anti-Iran deal.
12/8/2020 8:09 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/8/2020 8:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:57:00 AM (view original):

Ah, ok, so you're anti-intervention, but also anti-Iran deal.
#nailedit
12/8/2020 8:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:26:00 AM (view original):
Pot calling the kettle black again. Gotta love it.
Can't find hypocrisy like that just anywhere.
He's spend the last four years scouring the internet, looking for negative things to post about Trump and the Republicans, but NEVER the Dems., yet now has the nerve to ask why you don't post negative about the side you support.
Isn't America great? Free to post such garbage for the whole World to see.
No, you blithering idiot, I’m just not surprised the ******* Secretary of defense is going to be a military guy, unlike captain troll over there. It’s faux outrage, but of course you’re signed up for it.
12/8/2020 8:12 AM
By the way, the Iran deal was one of our greatest foreign policy successes in the past 20 years. The talking points flowing out of gg were pushed by the same war hawks that he also pretends to oppose.
12/8/2020 8:17 AM
12 Next ▸
New (profitable) wars coming soon! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.