I created a new user name to take advantage of the half price team. Went to post here and guess what? No posting privileges:) What a great way to welcome new members.

So , please come work for this well-run company.
11/26/2009 12:23 PM
are you sure, badja?? because i posted with an account I made last week, and i havent bought any teams with that account or anything like that...
11/26/2009 12:47 PM

A division of FOX Sports.com on MSN
You are logged in as: nio900
My Locker

* WIS
o Gift Certificates
o Promotional Code
o Rewards Center
o Referral Program
o Beyond the Boxscore
o WhatIf To Go
o Developer Chat
o The Interview
o Contact Us
o Advertise
o Help
* SimLeagues
o Baseball
o Basketball
o Football
o Hockey
* Dynasty Games
o College Basketball
o College Football
o Clutch Racing
o Hardball Dynasty
o FC Dynasty - Soccer
* SimMatchup
o MLB
o NBA
o NFL
o NHL
o NCAA Football
o NCAA Basketball
o Dream Teams
* Forums
* Logout

WhatIfSports Owner Discussion Forums
Your account does not have rights to post new topics or replies to the discussion forums. To be able to participate in the discussion forums, you must have purchased at least one (1) full-season team* in any sport.
SimLeague Gaming Questions

That account has a full season 1/2 price team in bball currently:)
11/26/2009 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slymonium on 11/26/2009The first siting of any WISnba staff in many months... And it's a sarcastic slap in the face.

this.
11/26/2009 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By tinmanpb on 11/26/2009
I am sure your application is eagerly anticipated.
If you only knew....perhaps the more funny thing is that you think/thought you've actually done a good job here.....

Also funny how your comment backfired amongst your loyal customer base as well. I may not be the most well liked guy here, but I do have something important to this specific business that you don't, the respect of the customer base.
11/27/2009 10:20 AM
Here's WIS's reaction to Trevor's application:

11/27/2009 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By colonels19 on 11/27/2009
If you only knew....perhaps the more funny thing is that you think/thought you've actually done a good job here.....

Also funny how your comment backfired amongst your loyal customer base as well. I may not be the most well liked guy here, but I do have something important to this specific business that you don't, the respect of the customer base.

wait, what?
11/27/2009 6:37 PM
11/27/2009 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By tracyr on 11/27/2009

Quote: Originally Posted By colonels19 on 11/27/2009

wait, what?
Uhhh, yep...when's the last time you've ever seen a good word written about tinmanpb? How about when he wouldn't own up to his own prediction of Stafford getting 91% of the Lions pass attempts...I asked him to put his money where his mouth was, and he wanted to make a bet at 75%...hilarious...that is my lasting memory of tinmanpb. He was so confident that he wouldn't even up to his own predictions...priceless.

You can be the smartest guy in America, but if you're tooling around on a sports simulation website with stuff that doesn't matter (i.e. BTB and their various rankings and predictions), being the smartest guy in America doesn't matter. I'm more creative and innovative than tinmanpb is, and I'll argue that every day of the week.
11/28/2009 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jweb1510 on 11/27/2009
Here's WIS's reaction to Trevor's application:

Ironically, I have the same reaction to the current state of the site, their affairs, and steady, gradual reduction in PAID site participation.
11/28/2009 11:37 AM
And yet, you're still here.
11/28/2009 1:20 PM
We are his only audience.
11/28/2009 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jweb1510 on 11/28/2009
And yet, you're still here.
I've only spent $5 or $6 on this site in the last 6 months.

Largely, I'm still here because I enjoy the camaraderie and banter many of the users provide here, you included. People may think I'm brash, standoffish and out and out an a-hole, however I genuinely enjoy myself here and I will always stand up for what I believe in, whether I'm in the majority or not. If I'm wrong and its proven, I will ALWAYS own up to and apologize for my errors. Can you say that for other users here? Can you say that about current WIS staff?

I am more good than harm, and would be on the WIS staff as well, and the people that see through all the brashness and frustration know this. I spout off because I care, sometimes it comes out tamer than other times, but its only because I want this site to achieve its absolute and full potential, but with arrogant staff and bad marketing/prioritizing, WIS will be spinning its wheels until its ultimate demise, and I truly believe that.

If I truly believe in something, I can take on the world for it...I don't fall apart or change my arguments just because I'm in the minority. If you don't believe in me and what I'm about, then you're a fool.
11/28/2009 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jakotay on 11/28/2009We are his only audience
The long and short of it, if I didn't enjoy being here, I wouldn't be here...and y'all might not be my only audience for long.
11/28/2009 9:13 PM
You'll always have an audience when sitting behind a computer.
11/29/2009 10:18 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.