~ 1992 WIBL ~ (FREE TEAM !) FULL & Ready to Roll ! Topic

I'll take them, sent a sitemail.
10/20/2010 1:22 AM
Posted by toddleduc on 10/20/2010 12:30:00 AM (view original):
dang... sorry shawbigred, we just had someone post Keepers for San Francisco... 

Pittsburgh is still available, though... I'll sitemail you the Roster if you're interested in them...

I thought I had Pittsburgh? I was just going to put in the keepers and noticed the forum was no longer available to me.Did I not act fast enough??
10/20/2010 4:31 PM
◂ Prev 12
~ 1992 WIBL ~ (FREE TEAM !) FULL & Ready to Roll ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.