Prolonged Power Progressive - NEED 1!! Topic

I'll can jump in now, if you want to give up mantle, Do we use Baseball referance to get the roster? and what year are we in.
10/12/2011 7:43 PM
Yep, use baseballreference to get the roster.  We're going into everyone's 5th WIS-eligible season, so 1955 for Mantle.  He should be an MVP candidate the next few seasons!
10/13/2011 12:26 AM
We need an owner for either Ernie Banks or Harmon Killebrew.  You'll be working with Banks' '58 season or Killebrew's '61 season.  Everyone is in, so we just need one more person and we can roll.
10/16/2011 1:18 AM
Scottharra has agreed to join with Killebrew via sitemail.
10/16/2011 8:41 PM
REGGIE JACKSON is available for the upcoming season. You will be starting with his 1972 season.
1/1/2012 1:42 PM
  So let me see if I have this idea straight. I take the 72 A's twist Reggies teammates and thats my team? 25 man roster I think as long as it fits under 100 million salary cap?
1/1/2012 3:21 PM
yep, You use '72 Jackson and twist his teamates
1/1/2012 4:27 PM
I'll take the Jackson team if blues hasn't already claimed it.  Let me know.  Thanks.
1/2/2012 7:55 PM
cp...you're the first one to officially claim it, so it's yours.
1/2/2012 9:40 PM
One owner away from filling this thing. We need an owner for Hank Aaron. You'll be starting with his '59 season.
1/13/2012 8:05 AM
I would be interested in joining with Aaron 1959  .   Not sure how team mates work with twist on this can you use other seasons of Aaron's team mates from the roster of 1959 Braves ?
1/13/2012 12:20 PM
Yes ht44601.
1/13/2012 4:22 PM
Posted by coachgreat1 on 1/13/2012 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Yes ht44601.
Thanks coach for that info . I would like to join league soon after I get league #.  Enjoy the weekend everyone.  
1/13/2012 6:46 PM
I'll sitemail it to you. 
1/13/2012 6:58 PM
◂ Prev 12
Prolonged Power Progressive - NEED 1!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.