NEW League - 2x2 Progressive (FULL) Topic

I'll jump in.
7/1/2011 10:54 PM
I'll test the water too.
7/1/2011 11:25 PM
Hey CLWECW,

You missed my name in the list. :)  I'll play.

firesalt  
and I have another friend who wants to play as well. I'll try to get him to post today.
7/2/2011 8:19 AM
I'm in.
7/2/2011 10:36 AM

I'll Play... Count me In also...

7/2/2011 1:53 PM
I'll play
7/3/2011 10:31 AM
I'll play if you still have room.
7/3/2011 4:46 PM
Two-thirds full...
7/6/2011 12:13 AM
I have put together the available player list.  We'll be ready to draft as soon as we fill the league and owners have time to do a little scouting.
7/9/2011 7:15 PM
seems like we've hit a wall :)
7/9/2011 9:06 PM
I'm in!
7/10/2011 5:13 PM
You have 20 spots listed - is this a 20 team league????
7/14/2011 8:36 AM
I'm interested.  How about making it a 24 team league?
7/14/2011 5:15 PM
The intent is that this will be a 24-team league.  I'll update the list so that it is not misleading.
7/14/2011 10:01 PM
so I'm in right?
7/18/2011 2:25 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NEW League - 2x2 Progressive (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.