Seaphil's 1946 Homecoming Progressive, FULL! Topic

Me too, glad to see that so many of the other old timers are still here. We're halfway there, tell your friends!


12/19/2011 2:28 PM
Heard of the league from the Centennial League and would love you join as the Boston Red Sox
12/19/2011 2:57 PM
Good to meet 'ya ollym. Welcome to the league!


12/19/2011 3:01 PM
who's gonna run this league a few seasons hence?
12/19/2011 8:53 PM
Great opportunity to get in on what will be a tremendous long-term progressive league, sign up today, just seven more owners needed to get the ball rolling!


12/20/2011 5:01 PM
I will jump in with the Athletics, but I'm wondering what to do when they move to Kansas City, as I don't believe the stadium they played in is available in WifS.
12/21/2011 10:51 AM
Actually, they moved to Municipal Stadium, which is available. I'll put you down for the Athletics kermit, welcome to the league!
12/21/2011 10:59 AM
I'll jump in with the Polo Grounds.
12/21/2011 11:15 AM
You've got it , welcome tk!
12/21/2011 11:18 AM
Oh, maybe it's just not available in Open Leagues.
12/21/2011 11:24 AM
I think that's the case. I checked in the draft center where I set this league up and it's definitely there.

12/21/2011 3:23 PM
gimme Washington
12/21/2011 3:47 PM (edited)
Right on, glad to have you here verbal!

12/21/2011 3:53 PM
Ok i take Yankees
12/21/2011 4:25 PM
They're yours bigjc, welcome! Just three more to go,....
12/21/2011 4:36 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Seaphil's 1946 Homecoming Progressive, FULL! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.