Progressive Boycott? Topic

That's your call... You spend your money as you wish (or don't spend it)

I'm just cautioning those who think that a boycott is a quick and easy fix to their problems... The law of unintended consequences tends take effect when we least desire it... I know that I had no interest in a boycott of WIS when I posted my manifesto.

12/23/2013 12:42 PM
I understand/understood your point completely.   And agree.  A boycott is not likely to succeed at accomplishing what I wish to have occur with this site.  That being a program revamp that brings much better baseball realism to this SIM "game".  I doubt there is ANY fix possible or in the works here at WIS.  The site owners/admin. have clearly demonstrated that they don't intend to listen to their users complaints/wishes OR make any large efforts to save this site from the mass exodus that seems impending and likely.  NOW, I'm done whining/complaining and spending my money here. I'm off to Out of the Park.
12/23/2013 3:59 PM
A boycott of a product I pay for,SLB,is like going to a bar every night and ordering the same beer and telling the bartender.The beer on tap really sucks,could you change it? And he says ,sure, and never does.If I don't like what I'm paying for I won't spend my money on it.
12/26/2013 7:40 PM
just purchased OOTP last night...I will give that some time.
12/27/2013 2:03 AM
◂ Prev 12
Progressive Boycott? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.