New Double-Season Progressive (WAITLISTING) Topic

Sign me up!
12/24/2014 10:15 PM
Welcome my friend....glad to have another NWP veteran in the NWPEE!
12/25/2014 12:13 AM
And another great NWP owner, eastvanmungo, has joined via sitemail.  We're off to a terrific start.
12/25/2014 7:45 AM
Looks really interesting, and I know it will be run in an outstanding manner.  My Christmas present to me!  I'm in.
12/25/2014 6:04 PM
Welcome WavelandGuy!  And we are half full.
12/25/2014 7:23 PM
Let me try this.  This 75-point gimmick sounds really interesting.

Be gentle with me, guys.
12/25/2014 9:10 PM
Welcome toddcommish!  Only 7 spots left...who wants in?
12/25/2014 9:12 PM
This is an excellent concept. I'd like to partake.
12/27/2014 10:03 AM
Excellent - welcome zizzo24!

Only 6 spots left....
12/27/2014 10:48 AM
When do you expect to start the draft?
12/28/2014 8:26 PM
The draft will start on the clock approximately 1 week after we are full.
12/29/2014 8:16 AM
I've read everything and I'm sold, sign me up!

12/29/2014 3:39 PM
I'm in, but only if I can trade WiS t-shirts for more contract points. Or if not, I guess...
12/29/2014 8:34 PM
If you have room, I am in!  
12/29/2014 8:55 PM
Looks like it's up to 13!
12/29/2014 8:56 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
New Double-Season Progressive (WAITLISTING) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.