NEW Prog: Serious Fun in 1961 - FULL Topic

Where will the initial draft take place?  It appears in the forum.  I have used live drafts.  It really makes it easier initially.  I am considering, but would prefer live draft first season.
How is order determined year 1?
3/23/2015 7:48 AM
Posted by dlcunc31 on 3/23/2015 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Where will the initial draft take place?  It appears in the forum.  I have used live drafts.  It really makes it easier initially.  I am considering, but would prefer live draft first season.
How is order determined year 1?
The draft will be in the forum, and it will be scheduled after we have 16 owners signed up. Draft order for year one will be randomized, the format will be serpentine, and the order will reverse in the third round (so it will go 1-16, 16-1, 16-1, 1-16, 16-1, etc.)
3/23/2015 11:57 AM
Sounds great, sign me up!
3/23/2015 1:58 PM
Consider yourself signed up mini!

3/23/2015 2:37 PM
That's 10 for sure, blues322 is tentative, and if dlcunc31 wants in, we could be down to just four empty spots.

3/23/2015 2:45 PM
I too would prefer a live draft initially. It is MUCH easier because it automatically removes a player once he is taken.
3/23/2015 3:19 PM
I simply feel for year 1 it is much easier and I like the random draft order utilized there.  I will consider.
3/23/2015 3:53 PM
pull the trigger, dlcunc31....it'll be great to have ya in a prog w/me
3/23/2015 4:16 PM
Thanks nockahoma.  Progressive leagues lose owners a lot.  It concerns me a bit about drafting in forum. Owners seemed more locked in when using live draft because of its features.  Forum drafts imo are not as easy as a live draft.  I am leaning toward joining.
I will watch and see what happens.
3/23/2015 4:24 PM
I've never had any problems drafting in a forum, as long as the commissioner is on top of updating the player list.


3/23/2015 4:40 PM

          I'm in officially.
3/23/2015 5:51 PM
Excellent, that's 11 already, 12 if dlcunc31 decides to join us. 

3/23/2015 6:44 PM
I have posted the league constitution in the Theme Leagues forum. Based on contratian33's thorough constitution for the No Whining Progressive Early Edition, it pretty much covers all the bases, but if anything is unclear, just let me know.

LINK: Serious Fun Progressive League Constitution


3/23/2015 7:33 PM

This is a great year to start a progressive. Put me down for a team.

3/23/2015 11:23 PM
Sign me up..
3/24/2015 12:01 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NEW Prog: Serious Fun in 1961 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.