7 YEAR ITCH PROGRESSIVE- NEW..Waitlisting Topic

I'll play. Would like to see wage cap eliminated or very high.
11/3/2018 3:51 PM
I think a $120M cap would keep the league competitive. If you nab two or three $12M players, you should build around them.
I joined the league, in part, because of the cap. I need to know if 120 cap stays before continued commitment.
PS with season choice for most players, $120M cap should be reasonable for all of us.
11/3/2018 5:44 PM
Posted by benfc on 11/3/2018 3:51:00 PM (view original):
I'll play. Would like to see wage cap eliminated or very high.
Good to have you...welcome
11/3/2018 6:33 PM
Posted by fabulous on 11/3/2018 5:46:00 PM (view original):
I think a $120M cap would keep the league competitive. If you nab two or three $12M players, you should build around them.
I joined the league, in part, because of the cap. I need to know if 120 cap stays before continued commitment.
PS with season choice for most players, $120M cap should be reasonable for all of us.
I agree that 120 is the point we need to be...based on my research, any owner would be hard pressed to exceed that. 120 it shall be.....thanks everybody, need 9 more owners.
11/3/2018 6:36 PM
I'm IN - just coming out of a 2-year WIS retirement myself. Just took on a new name for the 2nd go round.
Love progressives & Drafts & the 7-year swing makes it even more interesting & a better chance to turn a team around season to season
11/6/2018 12:14 PM (edited)
Posted by royhobbs09 on 11/4/2018 10:16:00 PM (view original):
I'm IN - just coming out of a 2-year WIS retirement myself. Just took on a new name for the 2nd go round.
(toddleduc) Love progressives & Drafts & the 7-year swing makes it even more interesting & a better chance to turn a team around season to season
Welcome back and welcome in here!
11/5/2018 7:04 AM
I really like this concept, . Please let me know I m pretty sure I'll try it
11/5/2018 11:42 AM
Posted by ronblood on 11/5/2018 11:42:00 AM (view original):
I really like this concept, . Please let me know I m pretty sure I'll try it
Great to see you here!!
11/5/2018 2:37 PM
Sweep through the Years was the first progressive for me. I'll join.
11/5/2018 11:18 PM
Posted by Tammyk on 11/5/2018 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Sweep through the Years was the first progressive for me. I'll join.
I remember you there ! Great to see you here....
11/6/2018 7:37 AM
I will get in on this.
11/6/2018 11:21 AM
Posted by grayfoxx on 11/6/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
I will get in on this.
Nice to see you here...welcome!
11/6/2018 3:10 PM
I will take a spot
11/7/2018 6:52 PM
Posted by daddyzander on 11/7/2018 6:52:00 PM (view original):
I will take a spot
Welcome aboard! Good to have you.....
11/7/2018 8:19 PM
Count me in please!
11/10/2018 3:39 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
7 YEAR ITCH PROGRESSIVE- NEW..Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.