1901 New Century Progressive League FULL Topic

Sign me up
9/15/2019 4:46 PM
Posted by genuvar on 9/15/2019 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Sign me up
You got it. Thanks for joining!
9/15/2019 7:26 PM
I am in.
9/15/2019 7:37 PM
Posted by donaldjtrump on 9/15/2019 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I am in.
Thanks for playing!
9/16/2019 6:44 AM
Count me in.
9/16/2019 7:31 PM
Posted by thomsonb on 9/16/2019 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Count me in.
Thanks for signing up!
9/17/2019 9:45 AM
6 to go.
Lets fill this and be playing by World Series time
9/20/2019 7:27 PM
i'll play
9/23/2019 4:01 PM
Posted by strubrosII on 9/23/2019 4:01:00 PM (view original):
i'll play
Great to have you. Thanks for joining
9/23/2019 6:25 PM
tkarhu0830 has joined via site mail. He was in the original version. He has requested a team in each league like He had in original and I am granting his request.
We now need only 3 more to sign up.

if anyone would like a 2nd team let me know. We will not have interleague play so no conflicts.
9/23/2019 9:08 PM
I would like a ream. Thank you.
9/23/2019 9:13 PM
Count me in.
9/23/2019 9:15 PM
Fat guy and coyote thanks for joining. One spot lefy
9/24/2019 6:38 AM
I'll go.
9/24/2019 7:26 PM
Posted by redsfive on 9/24/2019 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I'll go.
Thanks. We are now full. I will be sending out site mails tonight after work. Won’t be long before we are drafting
9/25/2019 6:39 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
1901 New Century Progressive League FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.