Franchise Decades Progressive FULL Topic

Posted by bheid408 on 12/1/2019 9:28:00 AM (view original):
Not sure if this would come into play but are you using baseball-reference.com or WIS? Just in case there is the odd occasion where a player started with 1 team but didn't get enough AB's or IP's to be WIS eligible but then the next year played for another team and was WIS eligible.
Also, what about a player that played for more then 1 team in 1960... who does he belong to?
A player who played for more then 1 team would belong to the team he played for first.

The first team in each decade that a player played for is their property. It doesn’t matter if that first season does not have an available WIS season for that year.

Rosters will have to be checked carefully but I guess that’s my job
12/1/2019 9:48 AM
Pittsburgh Pirates please
12/1/2019 10:12 AM
Posted by jeff4noles on 12/1/2019 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Pittsburgh Pirates please
You got it. Thanks for joining!
12/1/2019 7:12 PM
SF plz
12/2/2019 1:33 AM (edited)
Posted by Kaboom1969 on 12/2/2019 1:33:00 AM (view original):
SF plz
Giants it is. Thanks!
12/2/2019 11:32 AM
As soon as we get to 10 or so signed up I will get a league number and set up the league
12/2/2019 11:34 AM
Mets please
12/2/2019 2:20 PM
Posted by eschwartz67 on 12/2/2019 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Mets please
Thanks for playing!
12/2/2019 7:06 PM
I'll take a chance with the Braves.
12/3/2019 9:41 AM
Posted by kevinjb on 12/3/2019 9:41:00 AM (view original):
I'll take a chance with the Braves.
Thanks for joining!
12/3/2019 1:15 PM
I will take the yankees
12/3/2019 8:07 PM
I'll take the Cardinals
12/3/2019 8:16 PM
I will take Baltimore
12/3/2019 10:20 PM
Thanks jrig, George and Kacyon!


I will finish tinkering with my team and get a league number soon



12/4/2019 2:03 PM
I will take the Indians.
12/5/2019 12:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Franchise Decades Progressive FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.