Need 1 for the Triple Play Prog. League 1924-1926 Topic

Posted by N4ser on 8/27/2020 11:00:00 AM (view original):
I will take the Pirates if they are still available
YOU HAVE THEM-WILL SEND SITE MAIL
8/27/2020 11:09 AM
Have not had a response to the site mail-I will accept back-up offers in case I do not hear from N4ser.

We will be able to start the new season on 9/3 once keepers have been posted for the Pirates (please see the 1921-1923 roster posted on page 1)
8/28/2020 1:04 PM (edited)
If no word from N4ser, let me know. I'll handle Pirates.
8/29/2020 9:00 AM
Posted by poppapomp on 8/29/2020 9:00:00 AM (view original):
If no word from N4ser, let me know. I'll handle Pirates.
Still haven't heard from N4ser. I need owners who respond to site mails in a timely fashion, so the team is yours.Will send site mail.
8/29/2020 10:30 AM (edited)
Posted by dspahlinger on 8/29/2020 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by poppapomp on 8/29/2020 9:00:00 AM (view original):
If no word from N4ser, let me know. I'll handle Pirates.
Still haven't heard from N4ser. I need owners who respond to site mails in a timely fashion, so the team is yours.Will send site mail.
Thanks. I’ll have the Pittsburgh keepers added by this afternoon.
8/29/2020 10:35 AM
◂ Prev 12
Need 1 for the Triple Play Prog. League 1924-1926 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.