All Time Greats 10 year Progressive League (dead) Topic

If we get to 16 or more and stall out, I'd be happy to run with it. In this draft the meat and potatoes will be what you get in the initial draft so I didn't think a win floor would be that important, but if the group thinks it will help then I'm fine with it. Hope you decide to join us!
10/8/2020 10:58 PM
I'll play if we can get to 24, or at least 20. I'm not a fan of the 16 team leagues though.
10/10/2020 11:27 PM
sounds good....great to have you!
10/10/2020 11:56 PM
I was hoping we could get this off the ground but it looks like a no-go for now.....
10/27/2020 11:50 AM
◂ Prev 12
All Time Greats 10 year Progressive League (dead) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.