Youtube now censoring videos alleging fraud Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/9/2020 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Until I am given governmental power of some sort (which, god willing, will be in 2022 if I win the position I am running for...more on that later), my job is to complain. And complain I will. Hypocrisy really gets my goat. I don't think it's fair to compare anti-semitic conspiracy videos to ones involving still extant court cases. Texas might win yet in the Supreme Court. Apples and oranges.
you're running for some sort of political office?? Ye God! Where do you live? I want to move there so I can vote against you, and then move if you win,
12/9/2020 6:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/9/2020 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Until I am given governmental power of some sort (which, god willing, will be in 2022 if I win the position I am running for...more on that later), my job is to complain. And complain I will. Hypocrisy really gets my goat. I don't think it's fair to compare anti-semitic conspiracy videos to ones involving still extant court cases. Texas might win yet in the Supreme Court. Apples and oranges.
you're running for some sort of political office?? Ye God! Where do you live? I want to move there so I can vote against you, and then move if you win,
The topic is U Tube censoring videos that claim fraud. This is happening. Are you unable to reply to that?? If not, you should shut your mouth
12/9/2020 9:12 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 12/9/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/9/2020 6:20:00 PM (view original):
The topic is U Tube censoring videos that claim fraud. This is happening. Are you unable to reply to that?? If not, you should shut your mouth
really? he brought up that he was supposedly running for some political office and I responded to it. You get upset when people tell you to shut up about America because you are not American, but its okay when it is the other way around, eh?
12/9/2020 11:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
Youtube now censoring videos alleging fraud Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.