Midsize Market Baseball - New Progressive WAITLIST Topic

Baltimore, thanks
5/24/2023 9:41 PM
Only two spots left...get 'em while they're hot!
5/24/2023 11:45 PM
Philadelphia
5/25/2023 7:36 PM
ST. LOUIS... please and thank you.
5/26/2023 6:31 PM
And we’re full! Just gotta see where the commish is gonna play :)
5/26/2023 8:01 PM
I will take Houston as we can't balance the AL and NL anyhow that this point. I will put Houston in the AL. Do I have another volunteer to switch to the AL? I will use random.org to select a team if no one volunteers.

I am working on draft logistics. My guess is we will start the clock either late next week or early the week after
5/27/2023 8:42 PM
Posted by sinatra on 5/21/2023 8:19:00 PM (view original):
oh also I forgot, inaugural draft order will be done on random.org. If there is a way to do it live that everyone can see (not that they have to watch it live, but that they view it later if they want to), please inform me so that there are no calls of favoritism or cheating

Also, there is no technical cap in 1962 since nobody has keepers. 60M begins once keepers for 1963 are posted
Bump
5/31/2023 10:33 AM
◂ Prev 12
Midsize Market Baseball - New Progressive WAITLIST Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.