Iceberg, Straight Ahead! Topic

You guys should leave the monkhole more often, that's not good enough for top 10 on the site.
2/11/2010 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gin_caesar on 2/11/2010

>99% of the world doesn't know this site exists, >99% of the site doesn't post in the nba simleague forum, and you dorks are using words like "cred" and "significance" to describe what happens in it...

poopy-head!
2/11/2010 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 2/11/2010You guys should leave the monkhole more often, that's not good enough for top 10 on the site.

We can all only aspire to have the top 10 most posts on a website that 99% of the world doesn't know about.
2/12/2010 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By ashamael on 2/12/2010
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 2/11/2010
You guys should leave the monkhole more often, that's not good enough for top 10 on the site.

We can all only aspire to have the top 10 most posts on a website that 99% of the world doesn't know about
Agreed.
2/12/2010 6:04 AM

Quote: Originally Posted By shapandrew7 on 1/29/2010

If Kaman is one of your best three players, you're not a playoff team. Actually, you're the Clippers.
You can tell he's still crushed about this, because he's changing around what was said and who said it to try and sell it. Methinks somebody cares a little too much about his internet rep.

Stop taking things so seriously. You made a stupid comment, it's not the end of the world. (insert joke about me making 65k of them).

re-read that forum, jacknuts. i didn't manipulate anything i said. that is a quote from emonk, i believe.

38 posts a day. zero women in your bed. zero promotions on your resume.

livin' it up like ja rule, gincompoop!
2/12/2010 11:13 AM
gin_caesar = emonk??
2/12/2010 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By slymonium on 2/12/2010gin_caesar = emonk?
lol
2/12/2010 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By shapandrew7 on 2/12/2010

Quote: Originally Posted By shapandrew7 on 1/29/2010

If Kaman is one of your best three players, you're not a playoff team. Actually, you're the Clippers.
You can tell he's still crushed about this, because he's changing around what was said and who said it to try and sell it. Methinks somebody cares a little too much about his internet rep.

Stop taking things so seriously. You made a stupid comment, it's not the end of the world. (insert joke about me making 65k of them).

re-read that forum, jacknuts. i didn't manipulate anything i said. that is a quote from emonk, i believe.

38 posts a day. zero women in your bed. zero promotions on your resume.

livin' it up like ja rule, gincompoop!

http://whatifsports.com/forums/threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=405555&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=2

Again, this is a message board. Things that you say are preserved. I can draw you a picture if you'd like...LOTSA PWETTY COWORS FOR ANDWUW.
2/12/2010 3:13 PM
silly me - getting into a message board beef with a guy who has made this one his second home. it's like getting into a fight over a penny with a homeless guy in penn station. i concede, gincompoop! you are indeed the james carville of WIS message boards! sh-t, i bet harvard would grandfather you in to their education department to handle their debate teams!

have a nice friday night clicking "refresh" on the general discussion forum and posting some more diatribes about an overrated, one-dimensional stiff of a center.

i'm done w/you, clown shoe.
2/12/2010 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By shapandrew7 on 2/12/2010
silly me - getting into a message board beef with a guy who has made this one his second home. it's like getting into a fight over a penny with a homeless guy in penn station. i concede, gincompoop! you are indeed the james carville of WIS message boards! sh-t, i bet harvard would grandfather you in to their education department to handle their debate teams!

have a nice friday night clicking "refresh" on the general discussion forum and posting some more diatribes about an overrated, one-dimensional stiff of a center.

i'm done w/you, clown shoe.

You should play gridiron dynasty, you appear to have the requisite level of retardation.
2/12/2010 6:49 PM
◂ Prev 123
Iceberg, Straight Ahead! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.