NEW prog league **1982** need one Topic

loved this era so count me in, good year to start to avoid tanking 81 to grab the big 4
12/29/2010 9:09 AM
I'm on the phone with fungoes, he has no internet access but wants in- will confirm later
12/29/2010 2:29 PM
I'll take a team.  I haven't been in a new, start-up progressive in a long time.
12/30/2010 3:22 PM
Just confirming that I am interested in a team.  Thanks!
12/30/2010 4:16 PM
Count me in if you'll have me, slick.
12/31/2010 3:02 PM
i'm in.
1/1/2011 9:39 AM
I would like in too.
1/1/2011 9:01 PM
give me a shout if someone backs out.
1/4/2011 5:49 PM
wait list
1 walteralston
2
3
1/5/2011 1:51 AM
Here is the deal, an owner was attempting to build a win now team.
Four other owners in the league voiced their concern to me, red flags
flying as each pick was made. 

I then sent him a sitemail requesting this owner TRADRRR to send in a
ticket to admin and have them transfer two teams to my account.
I would then load his roster in season four (1985) and have admin transfer
back in his name and again in season five (1986).

He refused to show good faith and quit the league. Ok, no problem.

So, I am offering this franchise to all with the same deal.
Here are his picks through round five. i will be selecting for this team,
until a new owner is found.

1 Nolan Ryan P
2 Steve Carlton P
3 Joe Niekro P
4 Steve Rogers P
5 Goose Gossage P
1/15/2011 12:59 AM
I will take this team.
1/15/2011 1:28 AM
Let me know what I need to do next n where to look.
1/15/2011 1:28 AM
To take the team, send in a ticket to admin/customer support and have them 
take two unused teams from your draft center and have them transfer them to
my account. Once that is done, I will add you to our private forum.
1/15/2011 2:15 AM
if oakgrove doesn't want it sitemail me I have interest
1/15/2011 11:24 AM
If you still need one more, I'll be in
1/15/2011 12:18 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NEW prog league **1982** need one Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.