WIS owner shawbigred - WIS MIA Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, he seems like a good guy, but his myth is growing, thanks to this thread
3/31/2011 12:46 PM
I agree he was (hopefully is !) a good guy. He was in 5 of my progressives. Realistically I think he needs to be replaced in all of his leagues at this time. If he had a medical or other personal problem and wants to return, I will welcome him back.
3/31/2011 6:43 PM
Anyone done a Missing Persons Report with the FBI Yet? Thats the least we can do for a good guy.   
3/31/2011 7:59 PM
He's actually in first place with a sub 500 record,in the 3000 hit progressive league, he joined shortly before he disappered, he actually kept my league going, hoping he returns before the season ends
3/31/2011 8:00 PM
need an update
4/16/2011 2:28 PM
The greatest trick Shaw ever pulled was convincing people he didnt exist..............
4/19/2011 3:55 AM
I am a true believer that he will rise from the dead this Sunday.
4/21/2011 9:02 PM
Wow, those last TWO comments really made me chuckle, especially the first one.
4/23/2011 2:01 AM
I'm thinking he is back with a new user name.
7/20/2011 4:04 PM
Haha...this is one of the funniest threads I have read on this site!  Shaw is approaching "Elvis" status. 

Shaw has left the building.
7/21/2011 6:55 AM
Jay: You do know Elvis is dead, right?
Kay: No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home.

Men In Black

7/21/2011 2:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
There is this new user named scottyboy4 that joined in May of this year. Has already racked up 16 full season teams and is joining more and more progressives by the day. I remember shawbigred's name via site mails as Scott. Hmm
7/21/2011 6:06 PM
Yes, he just joined a progressive run by Big_dowg i am in.  Wouldn't shock me if it was him, if so, i hope he doesn't bail on all 1,000,000 leagues again.
7/21/2011 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
WIS owner shawbigred - WIS MIA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.