NEW League - 2x2 Progressive (FULL) Topic

You are in, ljemd, I just updated the owner list.  We are 3/4 full.
7/18/2011 4:56 PM
i think im in but ??? so can a season be played twice like say von joshua 75 and 75
7/19/2011 1:09 AM
ronblood - Yes.  In your example '75 Von Joshua could be used in the 50/75 season and again in the 51/76 season. 
7/19/2011 4:51 PM
ok i bite with this
7/20/2011 1:50 AM
I'll jump in
7/20/2011 3:55 AM
I'm in as well.
7/21/2011 7:28 PM
We still need 3!!! Anyone know of some users we can get to fill this up?!?!
7/26/2011 6:55 AM

more more more

7/28/2011 2:58 PM
I'll join.
8/2/2011 9:21 PM
Awesome! Only two spots left.
8/3/2011 10:19 AM
...
8/4/2011 5:29 PM
Count me in,please....
8/4/2011 8:14 PM
Looks like we have one open spot left. I have not seen CLWECW post here in a while, he may be on vacation....

ONE to go!
8/4/2011 10:47 PM
If there is room I would like the last spot.  I have only played in one other progressive so I should be considered a rookie to progressives also.
8/5/2011 11:45 AM
Right on... Here we go Guys     
8/5/2011 10:57 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NEW League - 2x2 Progressive (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.