New Progressive Starting in 1920/1970 (FULL!) Topic

Ah, just bustin' your balls. I wouldn't have even looked in here if I hadn't noticed your post.
9/19/2011 6:48 PM
Via sitemail, big_dowg has expressed interest and that his real life situations are on the mend.  Happy to have you, Garth...and thanks!
9/20/2011 12:23 AM
I'll try this one.
9/22/2011 7:02 PM

Welcome and thanks for joining!

9/22/2011 7:27 PM
i want in this one ron blood
9/23/2011 1:43 AM
Welcome ron...and thanks for joining!
9/23/2011 2:39 AM
I'm in.
9/23/2011 10:20 PM
Count me in on this one.
9/23/2011 10:40 PM
Coming along nicely Scott. Good group of owners!
9/23/2011 11:15 PM
You're right Al!  Welcome greener and yogi!
9/23/2011 11:52 PM
I am in
9/25/2011 8:34 AM
Ok, I'm in!
9/25/2011 2:56 PM

I'd like to invest in a new 1920/1970 Franchise, before they're all gone.  Thank You

9/25/2011 3:22 PM
In please
9/25/2011 4:31 PM
If there is still room, I'd like a team
9/25/2011 5:13 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
New Progressive Starting in 1920/1970 (FULL!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.