Need one! 1970 RPL - St. Louis Topic

Posted by kallison1 on 6/30/2014 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kallison1 on 6/29/2014 7:49:00 PM (view original):
OK, Right On... I can't wait for this Draft to Start... Using Rookie Years makes this a Totally Loaded Draft...
Awesome, This will Be Fun for Sure...
 

The 40 Game Win Floor is Great... Love It...

Is the 40 Game Win Floor through 120 game Mark or is it at the

End of the Regular Season???
I had planned at end of the season, but am not opposed to putting it at game 120.
6/30/2014 11:24 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/30/2014 11:16:00 PM (view original):
EOS
is this "I'm in" in bagchucker language?  
6/30/2014 11:25 PM
Count me in
7/1/2014 12:40 AM
Posted by N4ser on 7/1/2014 12:40:00 AM (view original):
Count me in
awesome! welcome :) 
7/1/2014 1:22 AM
It looks like I forgot to mention that ..................I am IN.
7/1/2014 10:08 AM
Posted by grayfoxx on 7/1/2014 10:08:00 AM (view original):
It looks like I forgot to mention that ..................I am IN.
haha awesome!  Glad to have you.  I was hoping your probing meant you were in, but didn't want to assume.
7/1/2014 10:56 AM
We are close to getting this off the ground!  Just need 10 more owners.  Upon signing up, I will grant you access to a private forum where the draft will take place.  The available players list is already up and you can begin your research!  
7/2/2014 6:26 PM
id like to join
7/3/2014 6:35 PM
welcome cleonjones!  Great to have you - you now have access to private forum
7/3/2014 7:04 PM
I'll give this a try.
7/3/2014 8:24 PM
Posted by bb101 on 7/3/2014 8:24:00 PM (view original):
I'll give this a try.
welcome bb101.  Is this your first progressive league?  If so, that is fine, just don't be afraid to ask questions as progressives are nothing like open leagues or even theme leagues.  

You now have access to the private forum and can start checking out the available players.
7/3/2014 9:27 PM
Thanks chargingryno, I just recently started playing baseball at WIF after being absent for awhile. I never played in a progressive league before but I think I have the general idea of how it works and I like how everyone picked in the draft will start as a rookie. I'm in for as long as the league lasts so I should be an expert by then...at least I hope so.
7/3/2014 9:36 PM
One question though, where do I find the private forum for this league?
7/3/2014 9:43 PM
here is the link:

whatifsports.com/forums/Topics.aspx

you should also be able to see it below the"Suggestions" and "MLB" forums.  
7/3/2014 11:51 PM
Sorry, its not there
7/4/2014 12:08 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Need one! 1970 RPL - St. Louis Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.