NEW: Alpha Progressive Lg 1885/86 (Full) Topic

From:chrisekeedeiTo:neabaseballReceived:8/4/2015 9:28:00 AMSubject:RE: Need a favor Message:Sure, here you go:

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

5
7
10
9
11
6
2
8
1
12
3
4
Timestamp: 2015-08-04 13:27:33 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: neabaseball
To: chrisekeedei
Sent: 8/4/2015 8:47:00 AM
Subject: Need a favor

I need a random draft order for 12 owners and want to get someone unattached to the league to get it. Would you mind getting a random sequence of numbers from 1 to 12?

Thanks,
Andy
8/4/2015 10:21 AM
Draft Order Results

1-neabaseball (5th)
2-papabilly (7th)
3-mini157 (10th)
4-dino27 (9th)
5-dspahlinger (11th)
6-poppapomp (6th)
7-kbees1949 (2nd)
8-ljemd (8th)
9-cardsfan (1st)
10-Cheno5 (12th)
11-fabulous (3rd)
12-sooners07 (4th)
8/4/2015 10:31 AM
I will be glad to help with the draft If needed !
1/31/2024 2:04 PM (edited)
When will the draft be underway-if not soon, I will need to withdraw from this league !
2/2/2024 1:18 PM
Posted by dspahlinger on 2/2/2024 1:18:00 PM (view original):
When will the draft be underway-if not soon, I will need to withdraw from this league !
Any target date for start of the draft ?
2/3/2024 11:56 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 2/3/2024 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 2/2/2024 1:18:00 PM (view original):
When will the draft be underway-if not soon, I will need to withdraw from this league !
Any target date for start of the draft ?
Commisioner is not responding to posts or site mails so I will withdraw from this league.

I like the idea very much, so I may start a new similar league.

If I do, I will promise to get the draft started as soon as we have 16 people signed up


2/4/2024 6:50 PM (edited)
I am not sure this league will get off the ground. Anyone interested in this concept may site mail me and if I decide to start a similar league, you will be guaranteed a spot.
2/4/2024 6:51 PM (edited)
I believe that neabaseball has abandoned this league, so I will stsrt a similar league But I will start the league as soon as we get 16 owners signed up (8 for the American Association and 8 for the National League)
2/6/2024 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 123
NEW: Alpha Progressive Lg 1885/86 (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.