New - 1969 Franchise Progressive (FULL) Topic

Washington Senators at $59.5 mil. The trade above was in 1970 or 1971. Rumors are that we are heading to Texas soon.

1.C- Paul Casanova $2.1
2.C-Jim French $1.9
3.B-Mike Epstein $4.5
4.2B-Bernie Allen $2.5
5.3B-Ken McMullen $6.0
6.SS-Ed Brinkman $5.1
7.OF-Frank Howard $6.0
8.OF-Del Unser $4.6
9.OF-Hank Aaron $1.4
10.OF-Brant Alyea $1.4
11.P-Joe Coleman $5.3
12.P-Jim Hannan $2.9
13.P-Jim Bosman $6.1
14.P-Casey Cox $3.5
15.P-Barry Moore $2.5
16.P-Jim Shellenback $1.3
17.P-Darold Knowles $1.8
11/22/2021 1:06 PM (edited)
I heard the same rumor LOL

Glad to have you!
11/21/2021 8:37 PM
Was surprised the Reds went this late. Was really torn between them, Oakland and other team still available.
11/21/2021 9:43 PM
Oakland is in at $60,024,022
11/21/2021 9:44 PM
Royals $ 56,786,610
11/21/2021 10:58 PM
Got it, glad to have you!
11/22/2021 8:34 AM
I can give the Houston Astros a try
11/22/2021 10:20 AM
Great, glad to have you!
11/22/2021 10:27 AM
I can't believe both the Yankees and Red Sox are still available......
11/22/2021 10:36 AM
Posted by neabaseball on 11/22/2021 10:36:00 AM (view original):
I can't believe both the Yankees and Red Sox are still available......
At the time when I selected, the 5 teams I was debating wer OAK, SF, NYY, BOS, and CIN

I am shocked that 3 of the 5 are still available.
11/22/2021 6:19 PM
all right...
red sox
11/22/2021 6:47 PM
The team salary of our 1969 Minnesota keepers is $71,324,139.
11/22/2021 8:14 PM
I will take the Yankees
11/22/2021 9:02 PM
Sweet, it looks like we are full! Glad to have you both and glad to see the Yanks and Bosox picked up. Wouldn’t be quite right without them
11/22/2021 9:09 PM
In the Theme Leagues section of the forums is a place to name your initial keepers
11/22/2021 9:22 PM
◂ Prev 123
New - 1969 Franchise Progressive (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.