New! Hired Gun Progressive! 1980 *FULL* Topic

Happy Holidays!!!!
12/20/2022 8:47 PM
Maybe, I'll keep an eye on it.
Ok, Im in now
1/10/2023 5:09 PM (edited)
I like the sound of this...count me in!
12/28/2022 7:11 AM
Gotcha Bluetufts
12/30/2022 8:14 PM
I'll try this
1/3/2023 10:14 AM
Gotcha tyates
1/5/2023 6:43 AM
I will take a team
1/6/2023 10:36 PM
Gotcha bigman
1/7/2023 6:31 AM
7 more guys, Lets Go! This will be a blast!
imagine having a cool mix of Mets Pitchers, Astros infielders and Cincinnatis Outfielders or any mix you can imagine!
1/7/2023 8:50 PM
I'll jump in disco. Sounds interesting, for sure.
1/7/2023 9:14 PM
Outstanding!
1/8/2023 4:56 AM
Ill give it a go
1/8/2023 9:06 AM
Cha Ching! 15/20
1/8/2023 2:33 PM
I'll join !!
1/9/2023 4:50 PM
Posted by dspahlinger on 1/9/2023 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I'll join !!
Sorry, bur due to health issues I have to withdraw-best of luck, sounded interesting but not at time
1/10/2023 1:46 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New! Hired Gun Progressive! 1980 *FULL* Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.