sounds like a fun league. I’d be in if still open
11/28/2023 2:52 PM
Posted by tyzimmy3 on 11/28/2023 2:52:00 PM (view original):
sounds like a fun league. I’d be in if still open
You're on the waitlist, I'll let you know.
11/28/2023 3:05 PM
Another owner is out, so tyzimmy3 is in. Just waiting to hear back from bluecrew65.
11/28/2023 5:11 PM
Everybody has been added to the league forum and the franchise draft is ready to go off the clock. strubrosII gets the first pick!
11/28/2023 8:34 PM
Hey Guys...Sorry to be MIA...One of my best friends since first grade (We're now old guys in our late 50s) was killed in an automobile accident last week and I've been offline for a few days. If there's still an opening, I would still like to join.

Sorry for the delay.
11/28/2023 9:50 PM
I tried to reply to my sitemail, but for whatever reason, it wouldn't load...
11/28/2023 9:53 PM
In a recent TLOD league, I got a bad random draw….now it’s happened here too…..why does WIS hate me?
11/29/2023 9:51 AM
Posted by bluecrew65 on 11/28/2023 9:50:00 PM (view original):
Hey Guys...Sorry to be MIA...One of my best friends since first grade (We're now old guys in our late 50s) was killed in an automobile accident last week and I've been offline for a few days. If there's still an opening, I would still like to join.

Sorry for the delay.
Oh man, that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I did hold your spot and I've already added you to the league forum where we've just begun franchise selection.
11/29/2023 12:08 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.