You Twist Random League - (New) Full Topic

TEAMS TAKEN
1925 Washington Senators
1926 New York Yankees
1928 Philadelphia Athletics

1933 St. Louis Cardinals
1939 Boston Red Sox
1956 Brooklyn Dodgers
1970 St. Louis Cardinals
1974 California Angels
1989 Texas Rangers
1995 Seattle Mariners
2002 Boston Red Sox

2002 Cleveland Indians
2005 New York Yankees
2008 Los Angeles Dodgers
12/27/2023 10:51 PM (edited)
Taking a second team - 1993 Atlanta Braves
12/27/2023 2:54 PM
Nes Rbi Baseball 2 favorite ......89 Texas rangers
12/27/2023 3:58 PM
Let's hold off on 2nd teams for a bit yet. I'd prefer not having anyone with 2 teams.

Only need 1 more.
12/27/2023 5:21 PM
I would like to change to the 2008 Dodgers
12/27/2023 7:16 PM
If stubs wants out, I want in on the team(s) I really wanted. In the interest of not just copying, I'll go total slugfest and take the 2002 BOSTON RED SOX. Is it smart to trade David Cone and Bret Saberhagen for Rickey and Carlos Baerga? No. Will it be fun? Yes. Was Rickey the only guy in that trade who only needs1 name? Also yes.
12/27/2023 7:54 PM
Posted by jimmygatz2 on 12/27/2023 7:54:00 PM (view original):
If stubs wants out, I want in on the team(s) I really wanted. In the interest of not just copying, I'll go total slugfest and take the 2002 BOSTON RED SOX. Is it smart to trade David Cone and Bret Saberhagen for Rickey and Carlos Baerga? No. Will it be fun? Yes. Was Rickey the only guy in that trade who only needs1 name? Also yes.
Debating the answer to your last question. I believe he is known as "Mister Rickey"
12/27/2023 8:06 PM
Got the changes.

I'm going to lock in my team now with the 2021 Dodgers.


Only need 1 more.


12/28/2023 9:06 AM
bheid - 21 Dodgers
sooners - 28 A's
Cheno - 02 Indians
pmars - 39 RedSox
strubros - 08 Dodgers
Disco - 26 Yankees
gatz - 02 RedSox
sigb - 70 Cards
grayfoxx - 56 Dodgers
calhoop - 05 Yankees
razor - 95 Mariners
Kaboom - 25 Senators
crazy - 33 Cards
doc - 74 Angels
bottomlee - 89 Rangers
Dougsdawgs - 92 Dodgers
12/29/2023 8:05 AM (edited)
I'll take the last spot, team TBD.

Question, say I decide to take the Angels, can I use Shohei for pitching 1 year and his same hitting season another year?
12/28/2023 6:32 PM
Posted by Dougsdawgs13 on 12/28/2023 6:32:00 PM (view original):
I'll take the last spot, team TBD.

Question, say I decide to take the Angels, can I use Shohei for pitching 1 year and his same hitting season another year?
I will allow that
12/28/2023 10:11 PM
I have decided on 1992 Dodgers
12/28/2023 10:29 PM
Random Draw for Stadums we'll use the first 16 on the list.

bheid - 21 Dodgers = National League Park II
sooners - 28 A's = Comerica Park
Cheno - 02 Indians = American League Park II
pmars - 39 RedSox = Miller Park
strubros - 08 Dodgers = Rogers Centre
Disco - 26 Yankees = Dolphin Stadium
gatz - 02 RedSox = Minute Maid Park
sigb - 70 Cards = South End Grounds III
grayfoxx - 56 Dodgers = U.S. Cellular Field
calhoop - 05 Yankees = Royals Stadium
razor - 95 Mariners = Turner Field
Kaboom - 25 Senators = Qualcomm Stadium
crazy - 33 Cards = Chase Field
doc - 74 Angels = Dodger Stadium
bottomlee - 89 Rangers = Humphrey Metrodome
Dougsdawgs - 92 Dodgers = Jack Murphy Stadium



There were 119 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. National League Park II
  2. Comerica Park
  3. American League Park (II)
  4. Miller Park
  5. Rogers Centre
  6. Dolphin Stadium
  7. Minute Maid Park
  8. South End Grounds III
  9. U.S. Cellular Field
  10. Royals Stadium
  11. Turner Field
  12. Qualcomm Stadium
  13. Chase Field
  14. Dodger Stadium
  15. Humphrey Metrodome
  16. Jack Murphy Stadium
12/29/2023 8:13 AM
League Number #139129
12/29/2023 8:24 AM
◂ Prev 123
You Twist Random League - (New) Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.