3 Signs we need less government. Topic

Im Canadian thankfully.  And I vote the same way up here (when I vote)
11/4/2010 12:53 PM
And Im not sure that enough Americans will wake up nearly in time. 
11/4/2010 12:53 PM
Posted by lesliechow on 11/3/2010 9:35:00 PM (view original):
I saw several other people on my ballot that had nothing to with Rep. or Dem.  Just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean they aren't viable options.  A dog turd would be preferred over some of these chaps.
Anyone can run. Almost everyone else running isnt getting support because they represent a minority viewpoint.

Green Party, Libertarian, Constitution party. These people do not reflect mainstream values.
11/4/2010 3:17 PM
So you believe that you are smarter than 95% of Americans and only your wisdom can save us?

Is the sky Blue in your world?
11/4/2010 4:27 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/4/2010 4:27:00 PM (view original):
So you believe that you are smarter than 95% of Americans and only your wisdom can save us?

Is the sky Blue in your world?
HE WAS EXPRESING AN OPINION SWAMP! You are always ******** about free speech but you are the first one to tell someone they do not share that right. Again I ask, is this not the time of day you are usually out harassing some fast food worker?
11/4/2010 5:35 PM
Lesliechow, that is so awesome, I love that there are some Americans that realise BOTH the dems and reps are essentially the same.  I only wish more Americans had as much brains as you.  I do have to ask though, what was up with all the forum spamming though?  were you making a point or something?  Cause that was a lil crazy.  But I have to say that I love the way you think here.

And Swamp, clearly there is to be no reasoning with you.  Just continue eating up the Soylent Green that your 2 party system has been shoveling down your throats.  I only hope some day that your kind will wake up before Soylent Green really is our staple food.
11/4/2010 6:33 PM
I want you to look at your post.

In order for this to be true everything we are told must be a lie. Everything we teach in schools is a lie. Everything we are told on TV and radio must be a lie.

Is that possible? Could the 2 partys actually be the same. Could some secret orginization actually run everything?

And if I dont believe this narative I am the insane one??
11/5/2010 4:27 PM
YES!
11/5/2010 4:44 PM
I want you to say the words.

That you believe that eveything we believe is a lie and the multinationals own the world.
11/5/2010 6:02 PM
You want? And you have the right to demand anything of me because...? F^^K you swamp! On the other hand I believe that everything you stand for is based on a con job that you are to gullible not to realize. Further I know the goal of the multinational IS to rule the world. I read books swamp, you know those things on shelves that they sell at Borders and loan out at libraries?
11/5/2010 6:30 PM
This isnt about reading books.

This is about you knowing something that no one else knows.

Again in order for you to be right everything that we are told has to be a lie!

Does that seem logical?
11/6/2010 1:30 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/6/2010 1:30:00 (view original):
This isnt about reading books.

This is about you knowing something that no one else knows.

Again in order for you to be right everything that we are told has to be a lie!

Does that seem logical?
It is not me against the world. If you think there are not as many people who agree with me as agree with the right then you have not been paying attention. Not everything you have been told is a lie, some of it is just confused thinking. Oh and one last thing, where you not the one that months ago tried to convince me that logic was not relevant?
11/6/2010 7:41 AM
Lets start with the basics.

I believe that the Democrats and Republicans are 2 different parties that support a very different agenda.

Voting for a Republican will create a different result than voting for a Democrat.

That is what we are told, in schools and in the media.

You do not believe this.
11/6/2010 5:25 PM
Why.

Change does not happen by accident!
11/10/2010 7:51 PM
I am still bothered by the idea that everyone is corrupt.
11/11/2010 5:03 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
3 Signs we need less government. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.