Twisted Soup Prog (Full - Waitlisting) Topic

Thanks cammer2002
1/3/2011 7:02 PM
I'm in too.  I'll take Frisco Roughriders (Rangers AA) and #24 to try to stay out of the last draft slot
1/4/2011 3:10 PM
Sounds fun. #20 with the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, please!
1/4/2011 4:18 PM
So, if I'm reading the draft example correctly, on each day, all teams will be drafting from a different season? If I'm understanding that correctly, I love it! It takes pressure off of getting a pick in at a certain time of day.
1/4/2011 5:57 PM
Thanks coled and AKlopp

Yes, everyone drafts from a different season each day so your pick can be made at anytime.
I will have a cut off time at night so I have time to update things at the end of every day.
1/4/2011 6:49 PM
I'll get in Portland Sea  Dogs and #21
1/5/2011 11:03 AM
Welcome tkcronin
1/5/2011 11:20 AM
This is so crazy, it might just work.

Signing up as the Terre Haute Hottentots... and since I'm number 19 to join, I'll take number 19.
1/6/2011 9:54 AM (edited)
I'd like to join....#8, I'll be the old OKC minor league team, the Oklahoma City 89ers
1/6/2011 5:49 PM
Thanks eastvanmungo and jayharvill
1/6/2011 7:39 PM
I will try lucky #7 and the old Beaumont Exporters
1/6/2011 10:46 PM
#2 Durham Bulls
1/6/2011 11:23 PM
Awesome, thanks oskies and outbacker!

Only need 2 more!!!!!!!!!
1/7/2011 9:18 AM
bump
1/8/2011 8:28 PM
#12 Altoona Curve
1/8/2011 9:50 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Twisted Soup Prog (Full - Waitlisting) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.