Fan Favorite Franchise PL filled waiting list Topic

I have the same problem.
2/15/2018 9:00 PM
yeah, I don't know what was the problem...had me in the 1st one but not with any of the league notes. I guess even the computer has gotten the flu. Which I have had the last three days ..... feeling much better now.... especially after compiling an extra 93 hours the first 11 days of February covering everbody else at work while they fought through it
2/16/2018 12:04 AM
C'mon folks. The three remaining AL clubs may look like a bit of a challenge to start, but you will probably end up getting a high draft pick in the initial draft to build your ball club and balance things out. And, don't forget, the Browns become the Orioles in a couple seasons and that's some pretty good talent for a lot of years. Plus, the White Sox had a very strong group in the late 50's.
2/18/2018 12:19 PM
Also Tigers would be competitive as last entry in National League
2/18/2018 1:19 PM
This will be the most enjoyable league a fan could join. And if not a fan of one of these teams expansion offers you the opportunity to switch.
2/20/2018 3:51 PM
b
2/21/2018 1:53 AM
Posted by erne6 on 2/15/2018 9:00:00 PM (view original):
I have the same problem.
I sent in a ticket and it got fixed.
2/21/2018 8:09 AM
Looks like someone reported my post and it is pending review by site staff. Not sure what that's about. As I remember, all I did was respond to erne6 and say that I sent in a ticket about the problem we both had and admin solved the problem. If that offended someone's delicate sensibilities, I would like to know why so that I can avoid saying such horrific things ever again.
2/21/2018 9:36 PM
I'LL take The NY Giants
2/21/2018 10:01 PM
you got the Giants for AL
2/21/2018 10:32 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Fan Favorite Franchise PL filled waiting list Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.