Posted by danidon on 4/7/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):I don't think the CAP is going to be an issue besides the use of the likes of Silver King 30M if he got paired with say 19M Hornsby. That would still give the team 80M of regulars from that season to max out 130M. I can't see anyone getting to 150-160 at this point. Also TOC is set by the CAP's. I've been sitting in a 200M one for feels like 6 months waiting to fill up. My salary is only 90M with AAA - I will get bombed.
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/7/2020 10:50:00 PM (view original):My Legacy Hitter is Duke Snider
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.