Random Year Progressive - new FULL Topic

I have loaded the draft board into the league forum.
Each draft slot is assigned a Letter. "A", "B", "C", and so on....

Each Owner will be randomly assigned to a Letter and that will be your draft position for the season. I will have someone outside the league do a random draw for Letter assignment.


Now, we still need 4 more!
4/24/2020 9:54 PM
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/24/2020 6:43:00 PM (view original):
I will consider a 2nd team if necessary
Same here
4/24/2020 10:16 PM
Sounds crazy. I'll play.
4/25/2020 9:13 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/24/2020 6:44:00 PM (view original):
How will team selection be done ?
Question not yet answered.
4/25/2020 11:33 AM
everyone is randomly assigned a letter between A and P, the draft board is already posted in the theme league forum
4/25/2020 11:50 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/25/2020 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/24/2020 6:44:00 PM (view original):
How will team selection be done ?
Question not yet answered.
Not sure what you are asking.
Everyone will draft 1 player from each season with the exception of 7 seasons now since we have expanded to 32 seasons. You pick your players.
Everyone gets a randomly drawn letter like I explained and that letter is yours for each season in the draft. If you get the Letter "A", then you'll draft in that slot wherever an "A" is for each season.
4/25/2020 11:54 AM
When do the days/rounds end ?
If round one is a Monday, then whoever has the 2nd pick in that round may pick at *midnight* ??? even if the 1st pick has not been made yet ???
Or will the rounds start at noon each day, or 9AM, or 6PM ???
4/25/2020 12:01 PM
I'd like to join, thanks
4/25/2020 12:13 PM
and then there were 2
4/25/2020 1:06 PM
Posted by Landry19 on 4/25/2020 12:01:00 PM (view original):
When do the days/rounds end ?
If round one is a Monday, then whoever has the 2nd pick in that round may pick at *midnight* ??? even if the 1st pick has not been made yet ???
Or will the rounds start at noon each day, or 9AM, or 6PM ???
Draft plans will be explained when we start.
4/25/2020 1:35 PM
Need 2
4/25/2020 1:35 PM
I am in
4/25/2020 2:19 PM
If you have another spot I'll sign up
4/25/2020 4:13 PM
We should be full
4/25/2020 5:08 PM
Damn, just missed this. Let me know if anyone backs out.
4/25/2020 5:27 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Random Year Progressive - new FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.