Obvious pick for the fillies….Philadelphia Phillies
7/21/2021 12:32 PM
New York Yankees
7/21/2021 2:23 PM
Cleveland Indians
7/21/2021 3:53 PM
I will make an unobvious pick and take the Chicago White Sox
7/21/2021 4:17 PM
Philadelphia / KC A's
7/21/2021 4:39 PM
Detroit Tigers
7/21/2021 4:44 PM
Gee Steve, never though you take the Tigers!
7/21/2021 5:00 PM
Posted by fatguyrd on 7/21/2021 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Gee Steve, never though you take the Tigers!
I can’t help it! It’s some sort of addiction
7/21/2021 5:02 PM
Washington Senators
7/21/2021 7:02 PM
bheid you killed me, I wanted those future Twins!
7/21/2021 7:08 PM

Pittsburgh Pirates
7/21/2021 8:39 PM
By site mail proxy Rebel takes the Cubs
7/21/2021 8:41 PM
I take the Braves
7/21/2021 8:41 PM
Teams Remaining

NL -Dodgers—-Giants

AL RedSox—Browns(Orioles)
7/22/2021 8:33 AM (edited)
Posted by fatguyrd on 7/21/2021 8:41:00 PM (view original):
By site mail proxy Rebel takes the Cubs
Thanks fatguyrd!
7/21/2021 10:40 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.