79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

You got it
4/28/2022 10:18 PM
If 57-81 is now available, I will give it a try.
4/29/2022 5:30 PM
It will be....

I'm camping with limited access ...will update the list sun night/mon am

Thanks
4/29/2022 11:54 PM
lost one and gained two over the weekend
5/2/2022 11:20 PM (edited)
I'd like to give this a shot. If I have to I'll take the 1942-1966 team but I'm wondering why you left out 1945-1969?
5/4/2022 11:42 AM (edited)
Welcome, just how the randomness went. Tried to spread the years out, and have overlapping at the beginning and end
5/5/2022 9:01 AM
Sounds good- Hopefully I understand it all

1949-1973

thanks
5/5/2022 11:22 AM
Are players exclusive to one team or can different teams have the same player as long as it is a different year?
5/5/2022 11:29 AM
Exclusive throughout the league.
1 willie mays

1 ted



1 pedro


When you drat a player, you announce his season, and he then progresses from there
5/5/2022 1:25 PM
Posted by bottomlee on 5/5/2022 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Welcome, just how the randomness went. Tried to spread the years out, and have overlapping at the beginning and end
Sounds good, I'm in with '42-'66.
5/5/2022 4:53 PM
Sorry guys, im going to,have to bow out, this took longer to get off the ground then I thought and my I wont have the time to give this proper research.
5/6/2022 6:49 AM
I will take 69-93
5/10/2022 11:19 AM
welcome
5/11/2022 5:19 PM
Sign me up for 84-08.
5/11/2022 6:34 PM
Technically we only need 1 more, but I'm assuming 1 owner that is listed is awol/taking a break, so probably 2 owners need to reach 24.

sent a mass email to everyone checking, and luckily, interest is still high
5/11/2022 8:04 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.