Thoughts About Seble Topic

I could make my list longer, but I started with the changes I'd be happiest to see and that I suspect would be fairly easy to make (although time intensive for staff, maybe).
2/1/2010 10:16 AM
o
2/1/2010 10:31 AM
u c?
2/1/2010 10:38 AM
si!
2/1/2010 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monkee on 1/20/2010in all seriousness?double talker
makes promises he doesnt deliver on
spends 0 time on this sim
and when he does things tend to get worse (look at the 08-09 player season release vis D ratings and position efficiency)
defensive
literal minded
block headed
petty

ruined the sim

I could go on

You talking about Seble or tylermathias?
2/1/2010 1:47 PM
Nobody here knows who that is.
2/1/2010 2:13 PM
My thoughts about seble are even more negative now.

Way to run a long-time customer who had probably 300 teams on this site off.

Seriously - are you mentally disabled?
2/1/2010 2:45 PM
now ban ashamael!
2/1/2010 2:46 PM
I've spent the last money I'll spend on this site. Unfortunately, it was a six-pack, so that means I'll have teams going for a little while.

HEAR THAT UN-STEBLE? Your actions are driving off another loyal customer. You've got about the length of a sim-season to change my mind.
2/1/2010 2:47 PM
dont let the door hit you on the way out
2/1/2010 8:46 PM
I guess I could stay and post just to annoy you. And as long as I don't call seble a lying jackass, I'll be okay. Or any other site staff, that is.
2/1/2010 8:52 PM
i suddenly feel that chilling effect when big brother imposes his will over the minions... i still don't know what chester did to be banished to the gulag.
2/1/2010 9:06 PM
chester is monkee...this is all one incident, between two individuals, one a service provider and one a customer.
2/1/2010 9:12 PM
yeah, i just got caught up on the threads, and garyman smailed me asking what i thought about chester being monkee and i said i didn't think he was because of the difference in the teams they build... lol... what the hell do i know... anyway, if chester is monkee then i have my answer as to why chester was banned...

but so what... i'm kind of in-league with 98 on this... i don't give a crap about what is said and isn't said in these forums... it's kinda like bad tv programming, if u don't like something, turn the channel (like, whenever gin-ceaser posts). free speech is free speech, whether u'r an owner of a web site or not... gin c, or verbal k are free to post insults, and it doesn't matter to me if they play wisnba or not (and i do not blame them), they are free to say what they like.

but there's a double standard working here... countless times i see a fellow owner berated over and over again by one or two owners, and sometimes by three or four because the people dishing it out don't agree with something the guy said, and the guy gets hammered for days and even weeks. if he defends himself, he gets hammered again. gotta be some kind of abuse taking place there, right? lot's of name calling going on. does admin step in then? does the guy getting pounded have any representation by admin at that juncture? do terms of service apply to him too? lol... or just when, over a course of months or years, admin gets hammered?

yeah, in a way, gin, and verbal and tracy are right in the respect that they helped me to understand things a little more clearly about what monkee/chester was doing, but like 98 said, so what! i just hope the ban is temporary because i like playing wisnba, even with it's defects, and i like drafting in leagues with monkee because he adds a twist to the process and can be counted on as an owner who participates. sure wish we had more of those kinds of people on the site (not less)... participation is a value, not an outlier.

peace.
2/1/2010 10:08 PM
I couldn't of said it better scud. Why would you care if anyone is berating you? Especially Seble, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank when I cash my check. If it really bothers you because you are such a softee then delete the damn post. You have the authority to do it, so do that rather than going over the line and banning someone. Especially someone that helps pay your check. Sh*t say anything you want about me just send me a check at the end of the week. Hell I'll even agree with you that I'm a clown.
2/1/2010 10:17 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Thoughts About Seble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.