Round 1 Roster Deadlines, 2021 Topic

Everyone’s in the B leagues. I’ll send rosters shortly
5/31/2021 2:29 PM
As of 5AM Eastern this morning, all 6 of my leagues are full
6/1/2021 5:28 AM
D leagues full as well. I’ll update rosters in a bit.
6/1/2021 9:36 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 6/1/2021 5:28:00 AM (view original):
As of 5AM Eastern this morning, all 6 of my leagues are full
Spoke too soon. An owner in my Var Cap is in the wrong league. And an owner in the 140M needed to fix his park...he has pulled his team but not yet re-entered it.
6/1/2021 11:25 AM
do you want us to sitemail you our Round 2 $110M rosters? is there a format you want them in to make it easier?
6/2/2021 4:50 PM
Posted by 06gsp on 6/2/2021 4:50:00 PM (view original):
do you want us to sitemail you our Round 2 $110M rosters? is there a format you want them in to make it easier?
Please reply to this sitemail with your roster, copy/pasted directly from the Draft Center

Thanks,
Mike
6/2/2021 6:49 PM
All roster issue sitemails will be sent out by late tonight.
6/3/2021 12:06 PM

By the way, I know everyone wants to get started, but I have not done any of my settings yet because I was waiting for roster approval. So when it is all done, please give us a couple of days to get through all 6 teams.
6/3/2021 5:12 PM
Apologies, there's data points I need that are not in the salary spreadsheets that WIS provides. I have just sent in a ticket asking WIS to send me custom spreadsheets. Once I have these, final roster checks will be done immediately. I will send out a sitemail at that time telling people they are able to update their team names and set their settings.

I imagine most roster fixes should be able to be completed over the weekend, or by Monday / Tuesday at the latest, and that should be enough time to set settings as well. So we'll be getting started early next week.

Thanks for your patience everyone! We are almost there!
6/3/2021 11:47 PM
Posted by skinndogg on 6/3/2021 5:12:00 PM (view original):

By the way, I know everyone wants to get started, but I have not done any of my settings yet because I was waiting for roster approval. So when it is all done, please give us a couple of days to get through all 6 teams.
I always set them when I enter the team. Sometimes I end up doing it twice but I find it's best to do them when it's fresh on my mind. If there's a long wait I might forget what my intentions were.
I've also been writing my roster selection strategies as I go. After weeks I look at the old roster and wonder "What was I thinking?"
6/4/2021 1:54 AM (edited)
Are we waiting for 110mil roster checks only? Or have the other caps been validated?
6/4/2021 1:49 AM
booger can't wait to show us his clever team names
6/4/2021 1:57 AM
Posted by rbow923 on 6/4/2021 1:54:00 AM (view original):

I always set them when I enter the team. Sometimes I end up doing it twice but I find it's best to do them when it's fresh on my mind. If there's a long wait I might forget what my intentions were.
I've also been writing my roster selection strategies as I go. After weeks I look at the old roster and wonder "What was I thinking?"
I usually start wondering "what I was thinking?" as I enter my teams.
6/4/2021 10:44 AM
I do at least set my lineups and rotation after I enter a team. On rare occasions, I've realized I didn't draft a necessary backup or enough PA at a position, for instance. But, yeah, if you do all the advanced settings and then have to pull the team out it would probably be annoying. I've done 4 of my 6 for this so far with fingers crossed.
6/4/2021 11:40 AM
Posted by rbow923 on 6/4/2021 1:54:00 AM (view original):

Lesson learned on that one. I entered all of my teams over a month ago and have no idea what I was thinking. Luckily I did set up lineups and advanced settings at the time of entry, so think I should be able to piece it together with that + ballpark selection...but will definitely be keeping notes when building next year.
6/4/2021 1:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Round 1 Roster Deadlines, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.