As always I appreciate your thoughts. However, I am not willing to endorse this sort of change when 16 players are on board with the vision for the league that is already in place. At the same time I will say that I do not believe the idea for the league cannot be improved upon over time. I will always welcome feedback and proposals intended to make the league a better league.
I completely understand and respect the decision to not make changes when you're already mostly (and at this point fully) full. I decided to hold off at this point because while you're open to making changes over time if needed - the biggest issue for me is this inaugural draft as there is a very steep drop from the top 4-5 teams and the bottom 15 teams, and the rookies/FA's aren't nearly good enough for the next 3-4 years to compensate.
But good luck to everyone in the league and I will be keeping my eye on the league as it progresses.