The company you keep....... Topic

So I see you're backing away from your "It doesn't matter who the President hangs with" and your "How was the man with the best intel in the world supposed to know?" stances.    I guess we're done here.
4/7/2011 6:02 PM
Not backing away from anything. You're just talking yourself in circles so much you're losing track of what you're trying to prove.

I was saying there's no way to know if anyone had any idea that this guy went to hookers. There's no evidence whatsoever.

And you respond with the evidence that he was into hookers before the fact is that he got arrested after the fact.

You're all mixed up.

So are you ready to show off your crackpot theories about Marin Luther King yet? The thread is waiting for you.!

4/7/2011 6:08 PM
And I've said, repeatedly, that you don't have to get caught in the act for people to know you like to use some hookers. 
4/7/2011 6:17 PM
You're just grasping at straws boy-o.

Your whole argument is based on assumptions about people you know virtually nothing about. You've also failed to show any comprehension of the meaning of the word evidence.

So,... about your cuckoo MLK theories,.... still waiting on that other thread.

4/7/2011 6:21 PM
Posted by r0b0t on 4/7/2011 9:43:00 AM (view original):

Good point. Let's arrest the President as an accomplice and co-conspirator.

And while we're at it, let's arrest George W Bush for that time his wife went drunk driving and killed a guy.

Yet 50 million people voted for him in 2000 when it was reported; I guess some people don't mind voting for a guy who lives with a murderer.  Says a lot about the people who voted for him.
4/7/2011 7:30 PM
BUSH LIED!
PEOPLE DIED!
4/7/2011 9:53 PM
MIKET TROLLED!
PEOPLE LOLED!
4/7/2011 9:57 PM
Maybe, if Obama would quit hanging out with people who frequent prostitutes, the government shut down could be averted.
4/8/2011 8:15 AM
Hey Mike, I'll bump that MLK thread back up for you. Waiting for your explanation...

4/8/2011 12:53 PM
I don't see it,   Must be a glitch in the system.   Start another one.   Good to know that you quit defending a man who'd rather hang around with his prostitute nailing buddy than get a budget in place.
4/8/2011 1:00 PM
No glitch it's right there.  Your name is right there in the title.

But you can just go ahead and respond here.

Why do you believe that MLK had VD??

As for the budget, if the Republicans weren't so obsessed with Planned Parenthood, there would be no standoff. The Dems have already agreed to all their cuts. The GOP is on a mission to shove their social agenda down America's throats even if it means not paying our troops.

4/8/2011 1:06 PM
Link doesn't work and I'm intent on keeping this thread on topic.     Our President takes his children with him to visit a man who frequents prostitutes.   At best, it's poor judgement.   At worst, he's willfully exposing his children to illegal activities.   That's ot a good thing.
4/8/2011 1:10 PM
Of course it works, don't be stupid.

And no one cares about your obsession with this dude who Obama knew when he was a kid.

Why do you think MLK had VD?

4/8/2011 1:12 PM
I know for sure MLK did not have HD. He may have only had black and white. Fact.
4/8/2011 1:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.