New Playoff Structure Topic

When WIS updates should they include MLB's new playoff structure for SLB and HBD?
1/11/2014 6:34 PM
I would say if you have a 30 team league you should use the new playoff structure or at least an option.

The rule question or debate would be are you going to have 2 wildcards in the standard 24 team leagues.
1/11/2014 6:39 PM
Yea your right there are less teams, so adding another wild card in 24 team leagues doesn't make sense. I forget how many teams are in HBD.
1/11/2014 6:54 PM
I can't actually see your questino chisox378 because the geniuses that run this site have placed an ad that extends over your text and which I can't close it. Must be part of the update :-). 

The 30 team league idea is intriguing as it gives some options about single season, double season progs etc. But I don't know any league that has done it yet.
1/12/2014 9:27 AM
Posted by italyprof on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 AM (view original):
I can't actually see your questino chisox378 because the geniuses that run this site have placed an ad that extends over your text and which I can't close it. Must be part of the update :-). 

The 30 team league idea is intriguing as it gives some options about single season, double season progs etc. But I don't know any league that has done it yet.
That's a very tenacious popup ad.  I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  Congrats to WIS!
1/12/2014 11:03 AM
Take it easy on these guys, I am sure they are trying their best =)
1/12/2014 12:42 PM
That pop up IS a pain in the posterior
1/12/2014 9:33 PM
Can't read the post ,but I can still rate it.......OOTP is looking better all the time......
1/13/2014 6:42 PM
What's that? Update??? Don't talk about updates! You kidding me???
1/14/2014 10:37 PM
New Playoff Structure Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.