Progressive for BEST, strict entrance requirements Topic

I'd be interested in being in (not running) a progressive league (maybe 1969-present) for the very best owners on WIS. For minimum entrance requirements, I was thinking owners would have to have a minimum of 10 championships and also fulfill at least one of these requirements:

Playoffs made 33% of the time.
Finals made 16% of the time
Championship won 8% of the time.

(these can be made harder or easier depending on what people want to do)

If you fulfill any one of those, you could be in this hypothetical league and we can battle it out to see who is the very best. Or, whoever wants to run this league could change them.

Again, I am not volunteering to run this league (I'm a very busy grad student) but if this sounds like an interesting idea to anyone, respond to this message and maybe it'll catch on. 

Thanks.
2/17/2014 3:31 AM (edited)
If you get in or start a league let me know, thats my favorite era.be nice to go against you again!
2/19/2014 6:03 PM
Progressive for BEST, strict entrance requirements Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.