Progressive League Start-up Topic

Unless people REALLY want to start in the 1880's this league will start from 1901, have an initial draft, $90m salary cap, and 16 teams.  All ball parks are elgible.  Franchise names/locations are up to you.  No AAA.  More rules to follow but nothing unexpected.  Sign up below.  More details will be coming by the weekend.


2/24/2014 4:57 PM
Ballparks will be exclusive as well, so claim yours when you sign up.  I'll grab from the remaining after everyone has chosen.
2/24/2014 4:59 PM
I'm interested. Please add me to the list. Thanks.
3/17/2014 10:56 AM
I am in.
3/17/2014 6:56 PM
I am in. For the first time in years, I'm not currently in a league with gigrant. That's gotta stop.
3/20/2014 2:50 PM
I'm in.  Polo grounds
3/20/2014 8:01 PM
bump
4/3/2014 1:12 PM
Progressive League Start-up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.