This is a 20-team progressive league entering the 1992 season.   Team is entered in league....you can have them free if you want to continue in future seasons.  I can transfer ownership

Need an owner for the Kansas City franchise.

Standard Progressive rules, except 29-man roster....you get to keep up to 4 guys in AAA

KC ROSTER

Kansas City
Pos. PLAYER
C Matt Nokes
1b John Kruk
2b Jody Reed
3b Scott Livingstone
SS Jeff Huson
OF Ron Gant
OF George Bell
OF Junior Felix
1b Paul Sorrento
3b Mike Blowers
c Lance Parrish
3b/2b Chico Walker
of Wes Chamberlain
of Phil Plantier
of Jeff Conine
of Henry Rodriguez
   
   
P Kevin Brown
P Kevin Appier
P Tommy Greene
P Randy Tomlin
P Donn Pall
P Cris Carpenter
P Sid Fernandez
P Andy Ashby
P Jeff Innis
P Pete Smith
P Brian Williams
P  Tim Leary
P  Rod Nichols

IR
of - Geronimo Berroa
if - Jose Hernandez

11/3/2014 7:08 PM (edited)
I will enter the team for 1992.....so if someone wants a free team I will transfer them to you, if you want to stay on in future seasons
11/3/2014 6:44 PM
I am interested in the K.C.  team-- please transfer it to me. Thanks  HT.
11/10/2014 8:41 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.