NEW Prog: Serious Fun in 1961 - FULL Topic

Alright, toss me in.
3/24/2015 1:19 AM
That makes like 14 or 15
3/24/2015 1:22 AM
I guess I will give it a shot.
3/24/2015 5:24 AM
I will be traveling this weekend with limited/no internet access, so if the draft is going to start before next Monday, I will regrettably have to drop out.
3/24/2015 7:27 AM
We are now up to 15, just need one more. 

tribefan09 - we can start the draft after the weekend, giving everyone some time to prepare.


3/24/2015 9:49 AM
Great!! Thanks!!
3/24/2015 11:02 AM
Still one spot left?  I will join. 
3/24/2015 11:08 AM
Excellent. That was fast.

I will get the draft thread ready over the next few days and we will begin after this weekend. Keep your eye on your inbox for more information. 


3/24/2015 12:17 PM
I'm starting to put together the draft thread over in the theme league forum. I'll be sitemailing everyone when it is ready. 

Also, instead of the clumsy, long "Serious Fun Progressive League"/SFPL, I've gone with simplicity and just named it the Bingo League.


3/24/2015 2:06 PM
◂ Prev 123
NEW Prog: Serious Fun in 1961 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.