This is a very good team whose owner went AWOL during the 2009 draft, and which wound up winning 99 games and a World Series with a temporary owner at the helm. 2010 looks to be a very competitive season again as the core of the team remains productive. I won't make any predictions, but I would be surprised if this team failed to make the playoffs this season. In fact, if you do NOT make the playoffs this season, I will send you a free team to play the 2011 season with us,
We are just getting the first round of the draft under way (we go on the clock this Monday). We're a standard 24 team prog with straight-forward rules, now entering our 31st season. Contact me via sitemail if this team interests you.
C Russell Martin
1B Daric Barton
1B James Loney
2B Skip Schumaker
3B Alex Rodrguez
3B Casey Blake
SS Ronny Cedeno
OF Denard Span
OF Michael Bourn
P Carl Pavano
P Clayton Richard
P Josh Beckett
P Santiago Casilla
P Shaun Marcum
P Trevor Cahill
P Ubaldo Jiminez